Multi-Purpose Designs Brighten Your Day in Multiple Ways
The Stars Design Collection includes 35 gorgeous stars in 3 different sizes. Create stars in Christmas colors, patriotic colors, graduation colors and your own favorite colors. Add a little glitz with metallic threads and create beautiful embroidered ornaments that can be hung year round. Decorate napkins, towels, bedding, clothing, purses and totes. Sprinkle liberally all over a quilt so you are literally sleeping under the stars!
The Stars quilt and table runner feature an assortment of stars in a novel, on-point setting. With 5-point, 6-point and 8-point stars, the possibilities are endless. The Stars designs can also be used to add embroidered appliqué to the Fresh Ideas Patriotic Stars pattern and also to the Fresh Ideas of Star of Devin pattern.
The Stars collection was the Special Edition Premier Collection for OESD.
The following AccuQuilt GO! dies are available to cut your appliqué shapes:
- GO! 5-Point Star (55310)
- GO! 5-Point Star Medley (55311)
- GO! 6-Point Star (55312)
- GO! 6-Point Star Medley (55313)
- GO! Star Points (55314)
- GO! 8-Point Star (55315)
- 35 embroidered appliqué designs
- Instructions for making the quilt and table runners shown
- 10 large stars (between 9-10” diameter)
- 6 small stars (3.5” diameter)
- 19 medium-sized stars (5” diameter)
- The Stars Silk Kit can be purchased to make the quilt, along with the coordinating Stars AURIfil Thread Kit.
Brighten up your home, and the lives of others, with these gorgeous designs.
- Multi-format collection includes: ART, ART60, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX.
- SVG files now included for use with Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut and other electronic cutting machines.
- Hoop size: BENINA jumbo hoop or equivalent for 5 of the large stars. Mega hoop or large oval hoop for the other 5 large stars. Large oval hoop or equivalent is necessary for the small- and medium-sized stars.
- Quilt is 51” x 51"
- Small stars: 3.5” diameter
- Medium stars: 5” diameter
- Large Stars: 9” and 10” diameter
In honor of Devin
Back in 2013 when Heather was in 5th grade, she had a friend Makayla. Makayla has a big brother, Devin, who was serving in Afghanistan at the time. The day came when Makayla's family heard that Devin had been injured while serving. There was a period of time when we didn't know how or where Devin was. It turns out he had been standing next to a car when a bomb in the car exploded. I'm very happy to report that Devin lived to tell his tale.
Also in 2013, Island Batik asked me if I'd like to make a quilt for the Quilted in Honor program. This quilt was made with Devin in mind - hence Star of Devin.
- Modular design
- Make the whole quilt, 60" x 60"
- Make the center only as a table topper or wall hanging, 28" x 28"
- Make a side as a table runner, 16" x 60"
- Paper piecing templates for the chevrons and diamonds
- SVG files included for use with the Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut and other electronic cutting machines
Make it in red, white and blue for your Fourth of July celebrations.
Make it in red, green and gold to celebrate Christmas and the winter Holidays.
Make it in school colors to celebrate your graduate.
Make it in your favorite colors just because!
Patriotic Stars table runner - 12.5" x 63.5"
Now includes Patriotic Stars 2, a wall hanging - 36" x 36"
SVG file to cut 4 medium stars included.
SVG file to cut 1 large star included.
Don't have an embroidery machine? No problem! Fussy cut beautiful printed fabrics to create your own gorgeous stars.
Due to the digital nature of our products, all purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.