Get your FREE in-the-hoop face mask design today!
Wearing a face mask when you leave the house is meant to protect others if you're sick with no symptoms.
That's why I named this mask design "Loving You, Loving Me".
One of the best ways to show love is by protecting others. You can do that by staying home and wearing a mask when you go out. Loving you.
This face mask design can also prevent you from touching your mouth and nose, reducing the chances of germs entering your body. Loving me.
Designed for hoops that are at least 150mm x 280mm, can also be stitched in a 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm) hoop (sides not quilted).
And you don’t have to worry about which brand of embroidery machine you have because you’ll get the files for ART, ART80, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, and XXX. I’ve got you covered!REQUEST YOUR COPY TODAY!
What People Are Saying
"I have many of Sarah's designs and have used them over the years for several projects and have several waiting to be executed. Sarah's attention to detail and her explicit instructions make her designs exceptional."
~ Jeannine N. ~
"Sarah's instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Her designs stitch out beautifully and are fun to sew."
~ Glenda T. ~
Included with Your FREE Design
- Step-by-step photos to make constructing the mask simple and quick.
- Designed for a 150mm x 280mm hoop, can be completed in a 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm) hoop.
- One size fits all! Trim the sides to fit children and smaller faces.
- 4-6 layers of protection depending on how you construct your mask! Instructions for adding an optional filter pocket included.
- Shaped at the nose with an optional wire casing (bread tie, jewelry wire, pipe cleaner).
- Completely quilted in the hoop, with trimming lines built into the design (for the large hoop) and a printable template for the smaller hoop.
- Convertible pattern! Stitch face masks or a zippered pouch by joining 2 masks together (instructions included).
- Multi-formatted designs to use with any embroidery machine including ART, ART80, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, and XXX.
About the Creator, Sarah Vedeler, Chief Designer and Owner of Meaning of Life Designs
REQUEST YOUR COPY TODAY!
Sarah began Sarah Vedeler Designs in 2009, after things in life turned on their head. Newly divorced and suddenly needing a way to generate an income while raising her 2 young daughters, Sarah turned to something she dearly loved: designing quilts and machine embroidery applique. Later, Sarah Vedeler Designs became Meaning of Life Designs to reflect the idea that creating is so much bigger than combining thread and fabrics. It has an impact. It makes a difference. Now people all over the world are creating using her patterns and she’s always thinking of new designs to keep everyone busy and inspired!