Let There Be LOVE is a complete introduction to Machine Embroidered Applique and Quilting in the Hoop.
If you're new to Machine Embroidered Appliqué and Quilting in the Hoop, or you've got some experience but you want to improve your results, then this is the class for you!
Using designs from the Let There Be LOVE Pillows collection (included in the class), this video class contains a wealth of information, including:
- What you will need
- How to cut your appliqué shapes using the Brother ScanNCut
- How to cut your appliqué shapes using the Silhouette Cameo
- How to cut your appliqué shapes if you don't own an electronic cutting machine
- How to stitch a single embroidered appliqué design exactly where you want it on your background fabric
- How to stitch multiple embroidered appliqué designs exactly where you want them on a single piece of background fabric (If you've been too scared to try "multiple hoopings" before, you'll be wondering why after this!)
- How to quilt in the hoop with a stabilizer backing (super easy way to get the quilting design exactly where you want it)
- How to quilt in the hoop without a stabilizer backing (when you want the back to look just as good as the front)
This class shows step-by-step how to stitch the 24" x 24" square pillow (single hooping embroidered appliqué + quilting in the hoop with a stabilizer backing) AND how to stitch the 36" x 20" king sized pillow (multiple hooping embroidered appliqué + quilting in the hoop without a stabilizer backing)