Due to the digital nature of our products, all purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.
For any subscription purchase made on this site: If you cancel your subscription before the end of the full subscription period, you will lose access to the whole subscription, including those months you have already paid for. You are free to download any designs and PDF instructions for the months you have paid for, but you will not be able to download any videos. You will not be able to access any designs or instructions after you have cancelled your subscription. No Exceptions.
When joining any of our Facebook Groups, the following rules apply:
GOAL: Everyone feels loved, respected, valued, and heard. Everyone is welcome. We solve problems here and form lasting friendships. This is not just another group on Facebook - we are an online quilting circle that operates with love and kindness at all times.
- Communicate so that everyone feels welcome, respected, and loved.
- There are no stupid questions.
- When providing a response, do so with care and kindness because we don't have the benefit of tone and facial expressions when online.
- When providing an answer, please don't just say read the instructions or watch the video. Tell people what document and what page or what video to view. If it's a quick answer, say "this is the answer and it can be found here." so they're able to read it for themselves and help others in the future.
- If you are unable to be kind, please be silent.
Be Kind and Courteous: We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
Meaning of Life Designs design files are copyright protected: All designs remain the property of Meaning of Life Designs. They may not be copied, sold or reproduced in any way. To participate in this program, you must purchase your own copy of the designs.
Ask billing questions via email: All billing and payment related questions should be sent to [email protected]
No Hate Speech or Bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
No Promotions or Spam: Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
Respect Everyone's Privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
** We reserve the right to remove you from any Facebook group we host at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to breaking the above rules. **