Receive 2 months FREE when you purchase Simply Dreaming Complete!
Months 1-5 are now available! Subsequent months will be available on the 16th of the month, through December 2019.
Simply Dreaming is the 2019 Mystery Block of the Month Quilt from Meaning of Life Designs by Sarah Vedeler.
The hearts, soft lines, and beautifully simple patterns that come together in this brand new design remind me of everything I want 2019 to be full of:
This quilt is a fresh start for 2019, a celebration of exciting things to come, and a reminder that it's never too late to chase your dreams.
With each month, you'll be presented with a new design. As you complete each month, you'll learn more about using your embroidery machine and various techniques - all leading up to a beautiful, elegant, finished quilt you can snuggle up with as you think of all your amazing memories of 2019.
Included with each month:
- Detailed instructions, both to print (PDF files) and to watch (video)
- 3 ways to cut your appliqué shapes:
- Print and trace
- SVG files to use with your favorite electronic cutting machine
- BERNINA cutwork files to use with the BERNINA cutwork tool
- Machine embroidery designs that can be used with any brand of embroidery machine (ART, ART80, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX)
- Designs to create the quilt using 5" blocks (a hoop that is at least 130mm x 130mm is required). The finished quilt will be 65" x 65"
- Designs to create the quilt using 7.5" blocks (a hoop that is at least 200mm x 200mm is required). The finished quilt will be 97.5" x 97.5"