Simply Dreaming is a Magnificent Medallion Block of the Month Quilt from Meaning of Life Designs by Sarah Vedeler.
With each month, you'll be presented with a new design. As you complete each month, you'll learn more about using your embroidery machine and various techniques - all leading up to a beautiful, elegant, finished quilt you can snuggle up with as you look back on how far you came.
Included with each month:
- Detailed instructions, both to print (PDF files) and to watch (video)
- 3 ways to cut your appliqué shapes:
- Print and trace
- SVG files to use with your favorite electronic cutting machine
- BERNINA cutwork files to use with the BERNINA cutwork tool
- Machine embroidery designs that can be used with any brand of embroidery machine (ART, ART80, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX)
- Designs to create the quilt using 5" blocks (a hoop that is at least 130mm x 130mm is required). The finished quilt will be 65" x 65"
- Designs to create the quilt using 7.5" blocks (a hoop that is at least 200mm x 200mm is required). The finished quilt will be 97.5" x 97.5"
Due to the digital nature of our products, all purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.