Feathered Christmas is a gorgeous little quilt that I first came across on FaceBook back in 2012. Designed by Cherry Guidry of Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio, it uses all of the shapes from my GO! Heather Feather #1 and GO! Heather Feather #2 dies to create a stunning Christmas tree.
Over the years, Cherry and I have become good friends. Also over the years, people have asked me when I would be digitizing the tree so that it could be stitched on an embroidery machine.
I'm very happy to tell you that Cherry and I have teamed up and the time has come - Feathered Christmas with Embroidered Appliqué is now available!
Featuring "star flakes" and candlewicking detail, solid colored appliqué fabrics showcase the simple elegance of this design.
Feathered Christmas measures 24" x 28"
- Embroidered Appliqué designs to create the Feathered Christmas tree.
- Printable templates for all appliqué shapes.
- SVG files to be used with the Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut and other electronic cutting machines to cut all appliqué shapes.
- BERNINA Cutwork files for cutting all appilqué shapes.
- Multi-formatted designs including the following formats: ART, ART70, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX.
- Complete instructions to complete the quilt.
A hoop that is at least 5.75" x 12" (145mm x 300mm) is required.
The Quilting on Feathered Christmas with Embroidered Appliqué is free motion quilting done by Sarah Vedeler. Quilting designs are NOT included in this collection. To find out how to use designs from the Transformation Quilting Collection to quilt Feathered Christmas with Embroidered Applique.
Due to the digital nature of our products, all purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.