For machine Embroidered Applique and Quilting in the Hoop
- Download a PDF file with step-by-step instructions AND/OR watch the video tutorials that will guide you every step of the way, for all skill levels.
- Fabric requirements to create the block for both 24" x 24" and 18" x 18"
3 Ways to Prepare Your Applique Shapes
- Templates to print, trace and then cut by hand
- SVG files to use with your favorite electronic cutting machine. Tutorials giving step by step instructions to use the Brother ScanNCut, Cricut Maker, and Silhouette Cameo are provided.
- BERNINA Cutwork files to use with the BERNINA Cutwork Tool.
- Designs that can be used in all brands of embroidery machines so you can join the fun no matter what brand of machine you own. Includes: ART, ART80, DST, EXP, JEF, PES, and VP3.
- Designs to do all the machine embroidery applique and quilt the block in the hoop.
2 Sizes of Blocks
- The magnificent 24 " square blocks can be created using a hoop that is at least 200mm x 200mm (8" x 8")
- An 18" square version of each block has been created to accommodate hoops that are 130mm x 180mm (5" x 7") or larger.
An Online Private Community
- A place for you to ask questions, share your successes and challenges, and form lasting friendships with other quilters all over the world.
- Beginners are welcome! All you need to know is how to turn your embroidery machine on.
Sunshine Cove is delivered to you via an online portal which allows you to access everything included from any computer, tablet or phone anywhere you are connected to the Internet.
Want to purchase the complete program? Click here!
Due to the digital nature of our products, all purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.